6.1.14

DAY 365+134

new beginnings

"Sometimes when you think you are done, it is just the edge of beginning. Probably that's why we decide we're done. It's getting too scary. We are touching down onto something real. It is beyond the point when you think you are done that often something strong comes out."

Natalie Goldberg


Dear friends since 2013 was ending and once 2014 has started I have been feeling the urge to change things here, in my blog. I think this has to do with many different things and is the reason why I´ve been less active lately.

The way I deal with everydayness at this moment is creating also, a new way to deal with my inner work and my daily practice (or maybe vice versa) and I feel that something new is emerging... a sort of new stage. 
Regardless of my tiredness (I´ve  had so many commitments to face up along the past year) my mood has suffered a dramatic alteration (in the most positive sense of both words) and I want this blog to reflect the person I am right now. 

 It all became clear when I thought about my new year resolutions and I realized that I felt blocked because I wanted to create a new way to think about my future. I am still giving shape to these ideas and trying to figure out how to put this vision into a visible and feasible format but I will do it. This will take me a bit of time, but it´s something I am determined to do.

I think this will be a fresh start that will help me to keep this new (and somehow surprising) sense of renovation, whose meaning will be explained, but not today.  

I´ll keep you updated. I have so many new things to share, I can´t wait to do it!!

Hope this new year is treating you well and will continue to do it throughout the months ahead.

Much Love

Z.



7 comments:

Introverted Art said...

Zena, I know what you mean, wanting to shake things up, to renovate, to start... Can't wait to see what your ideas are.

Unknown said...

Dear Zena, I am glad you are well. it has been a bit quiet without you. Happy 2014 for you!!! and good luck with inner renovations :)

Optimistic Existentialist said...

Can't wait to see what 2014 has in store for you :) I hope it's your best year ever.

morning prayer blog said...

What a wonderful quote to lead off your blog. I too have missed the regularity of your messages, and I totally understand needing to shake up what you've been doing. Sometime let's talk about long term blogging.

morning prayer blog said...

What a wonderful quote to lead off your blog. I too have missed the regularity of your messages, and I totally understand needing to shake up what you've been doing. Sometime let's talk about long term blogging.

Jane said...

Zena, I love your blog. I've been visiting here for a long time. I've been blogging since 2005 and I go through periods of blogging inactivity from time to time. But as 2014 approached, I knew I wanted to get writing again on a regular basis. I also want to connect with the blogging community more. I'm looking forward to my visits here this year!

Jeanne said...

Zena so glad that you are perhaps "entering a new period" of you life. It is interesting how just as we think we have "arrived" our thinking and our lives can take new turns. Wonderful how we can continue growth and improving where we are. Will look forward to your new year, and wish you many blessings. I always enjoy your blog, and think that it is wonderful how you share your "inner work" with others. My word for this year, which i do every year, is TRUST, and a great deal of my focus will be on celebrating this moment and time, and really appreciating all that comes my way. Think that it takes alot of inner work to keep your focus on NOW and all the good that is in our lives. Blessings to you....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...